Integration Platform Delivery
BRINGING REAL-TIME DATA TO STUDENTS, ACADEMICS AND FACILITY MANAGERS
- To develop an innovative energy management platform for Curtin University
- Forms part of the University’s strategy to attract the best staff and students through using resources more efficiently to improve the appeal of the campus
- The University wanted to demonstrate leadership in sustainability as students and staff are demanding organisations operate as good corporate citizens and actively help tackle climate change
- Enables teaching and research staff to use the campus as a large scale living lab to investigate current energy practices and identify and implement new opportunities by simulating data in real-time
- Reduced power consumption which included modifying the discharge profile of the thermal storage tank to reduce the demand on the electrical network at peak times
- Modelled the impact of the thermal load of lighting in the TL Robertson Library, resulting in the installation of new lighting that lead to a two-thirds reduction in energy consumption, the equivalent of installing 10,000sqm of photovoltaic cells
- Data generated from Revata™ is being used for future infrastructure planning through system capacity analytics for future infrastructure upgrades
WHAT IS A SMART BUILDING?
How do you choose the right Systems Integrator to deliver it?
Revolutionise your data with revata
Unlock data silos and create a single source of accessible and accurate data from every building system
OPTIMISED BUILDING RESPONSE CHECKLIST
How much has the COVID-19 crisis affected occupancy in your building?
SUBSCRIBE TO IBMS Insights
FOLLOW IBMS Insights