Integration Platform Delivery
A FULLY CLOUD BASED SOLUTION THAT WILL ENABLE THE NEXT GENERATION OF BUILDING DATA ANALYTICS
- Google are wanting to use their advanced, cloud based AI and data processing tools to manage their buildings world wide – In Google’s words they want to ‘run Google, on Google’
- Google require an integrated building system to collect and send data to the Google Cloud Platform, which it can understand
- Alongside the data they require a Building Ontology that categorises and describes the relationships between the building and all connected devices in the IoT environment
- Google want to use this data to improve energy and operational efficiency, occupant comfort and productivity whilst maintaining stringent cyber security
- All building data will be available in the Google Cloud Platform
- The ability to command and control devices from the Google Platform
- Google will have access to the data they need for analysis and the ability to act upon it
- By combining the integrated building systems data with the metadata from the BRICK model Google can deploy its suite of cloud tools including Diagflow software to create chat bots to query buildings using natural language
- This will enable Google to create Machine Learning algorithms to discover new ways to operate buildings more efficiently and visualise data in new ways using tools such as Cloud Datalab
WHAT IS A SMART BUILDING?
IBMS pioneered building systems integration. Discover what truly makes a smart building.
Revolutionise your data with revata
Unlock data silos and create a single source of accessible and accurate data from every building system
TENANTS ARE REDEFINING THE WORKPLACE
The Next Normal - the market is shifting again with COVID-19 setting new expectations about space utilisation, health, wellness and security.
SUBSCRIBE TO IBMS Insights
FOLLOW IBMS Insights