GPO Exchange, Adelaide
Integration Platform Delivery
Setting a new standard in smart buildings
- Charter Hall required a premium smart building technology design to attract and retain tenants
- Required a platform designed to continuously adapt to technology changes and advancements
- The owners strong commitment to innovation and technology
- Attaining sustainability goals and WELL certification
- Giving tenants control over their workplace environment by providing complete visibility across all building systems
- Complete building systems visibility and control to tenants and Facilities Manager to proactively maintain and manage equipment resulting in improved occupant environmental conditions
- Enabled Charter Hall to achieve over 97% Occupancy levels
- Collecting over 1 million data samples per day for implementing operating strategies to optimise energy, plant and equipment run times
- Enabled tenants to monitor after hours usage and minimise outgoing costs
- Provided a platform for seamlessly and cost-effectively integrating 3rd party applications, including Charter Halls Charli workplace app for connecting people with place
WHAT IS A SMART BUILDING?
How do you choose the right Systems Integrator to deliver it?
Revolutionise your data with revata
Unlock data silos and create a single source of accessible and accurate data from every building system
OPTIMISED BUILDING RESPONSE CHECKLIST
How much has the COVID-19 crisis affected occupancy in your building?
SUBSCRIBE TO IBMS Insights
FOLLOW IBMS Insights