Integration Platform Delivery
HIGHLY COMMENDED AWARD FOR LEADING ENERGY USER CATEGORY - national energy efficiency awards
- Reduce high energy costs due to deregulation of energy tariffs
- Reduce after hours callouts for routine maintenance issues
- Provide visibility for Facility Managers across portfolio operations
- Provide energy monitoring for the development of energy saving strategies across every location
- Improving the comfort environment in cinemas to reduce customer complaints
- 23% Reduction in energy consumption achieved in the first year
- A Further 12% reduction in energy consumption achieved in the second year with continuous improvements being made to building systems performance for sustained reductions
- 50% reduction in call out costs due to Facility Managers visibility to monitor operations and make real-time decisions
- Revata™ used ‘analyse and act’ automation to achieve 20% reduction in equipment run times
- A further 15% reduction achieved when combined with ticketing data
- Revata™ forecasting algorithms provides Hoyts with a 12 month look ahead on energy use enabling negotiation of energy tariffs for further savings
- Platform scalability has enabled the integration of a further 8 sites
- Reduction in customer complaints due to improved cinema comfort
WHAT IS A SMART BUILDING?
How do you choose the right Systems Integrator to deliver it?
Revolutionise your data with revata
Unlock data silos and create a single source of accessible and accurate data from every building system
OPTIMISED BUILDING RESPONSE CHECKLIST
How much has the COVID-19 crisis affected occupancy in your building?
SUBSCRIBE TO IBMS Insights
FOLLOW IBMS Insights